Spud Software was the local hot spot last Friday night as employees and clients gathered to celebrate our first twenty years in business.
We may be considered computer geeks, but we do know how to throw a party and have some fun and that was never more evident than Friday night. No, nobody ended up doing a keg stand or donning a cape and jumping off our balcony, but we did have Mr. Potato Head centerpieces and almost 100 people showed up for a night of music, great food, and gaming in the casino set up on our second floor.
"Everyone had a blast and it was great to see so many familiar faces from over the years," said Matt Regan, who's been with Spud for 7 years and worked with a wide variety of clients during that time.
- Cash in your play money for poker chips.
- Play as long as you wish, or until you run out of chips.
- Turn in any remaining chips for additional raffle tickets.
- For every $100 turned in, you will get 1 raffle ticket that will be entered in the drawings.
- The drawings will take place at 9:00pm.
- You must be present to win!
Our biggest casino winners of the night were Mike Bleau of Industry Scope and our own Adam Brown and Andrew Morris. Raffle prizes went to Tim Purves, Andrew Morris, Diana Bertapelle, Deric Maguire, Casey Crookston, Matt Regan, Connor Watson, Max Sommer and Kari Bishop.