Have you been looking for a little extra cash? Maybe you're saving up for the holiday shopping season or that new tech toy coming out next month. Perhaps you're putting something away for that trip you've always wanted to take or a down payment on a classic Barbie Dream House. (We're not judging!)
Whatever it is, we know everyone appreciates a little extra money in their pockets. That's why Spud Software is offering a $1,000 finders fee to anyone who finds a candidate to fill one of our .NET Programmer positions*.
We're looking for the best of the best to join our ranks - great people who fit our culture and are as dedicated as the rest of our awesome staff. We want to continue to build the best software development team around and are willing to do whatever it takes to bring in people with integrity and commitment that is unmatched.
We also offer a competitive benefits package, including healthcare, 401k with company match, and true flex time, including working remote. Employees have the ability to set their schedule with the flexibility to manage both their work and home life in a manner that makes sense for them.
If you know of a candidate who is a perfect fit, contact us! If we hire them and they work at Spud Software for a minimum of 90 days, we'll give you $1,000!*
The recruits we're looking for should be familiar with these technologies:
- Microsoft .NET technologies including ASP.NETMVC/Web API, PowerShell, Windows Services, WPF, .NET Core
- Backend software design in SQL Server 2008R2/2016
- Entity Framework v6/Entity Framework Core + Code-First method
- Frontend frameworks: Bootstrap, Knockout, Angular, jQuery
- Mobile: iOS (Objective C/Swift), Android (Java), Xamarin (C#)
Some of our expectations are:
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle, including analysis, design, functionality, testing and support
- Develop large scale applications for multiple clients in multiple industries
- Communicate clearly with business users, project manager and team members
- 2+ years of development experience
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit resumes here